Project Manager Finance
North America - Austin, New York, San Francisco
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Project Manager Finance, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions. We act without prestige and believe that great results are achieved when everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done.
Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
- Build and shape the US finance function
- Taking ownership of Einride’s US Business case in terms om financial analysis and data
- Drive the monthly closing from a Business Controlling perspective for the US Entity
- Leading regular business follow-up, ensuring forecast accuracy
- Ensure high quality and accuracy in the Monthly reporting to the US Leadership team, Einride’s Global Finance Team and the Board
- Work closely with the Global CFO and finance team with projects across functions in the company
We expect from you:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other relevant field
- At least three years of relevant work experience, of which a proportion has been spent at a fast-growing start-up company in a finance related position
- Relevant finance experience e.g. business controlling, corporate finance or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent, hands on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Genuine interest for sustainable solutions, new technology and to drive business growth
- M&A experience is a plus
This position is full-time and initially remote with daily interaction with your supervisor and team located both in the US and Europe. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org