Senior Data Engineer
Tech, Freight Mobility Platform - Göteborg, Stockholm
Einride needs you! Join our mission to save the world by developing an all-electric, autonomous, zero-emission transportation system.
Using real-world data from vehicles and logistics systems to derive actionable insights around sustainability and performance is key to our Electric Fleet mission. As a Data Engineer at Einride, you will help us leverage the power of data by evolving and streamlining our processes and tooling.
- Lead the way and set an example for data engineering excellence at Einride
- Develop strategy and architecture for collecting, organizing and leveraging data
- Be a core part of an Electric Fleet team and help our telematics teams get their data into the hands of our skilled analysts
- Spread data literacy inside your team and across the whole company
We expect that you:
- Have extensive experience in working hands-on with large real-world datasets
- Are fluent in modern, cloud-native data engineering tools. We use SQL, BigQuery, Python, Airflow, Dataform, and Google Pub/Sub among others.
- Have experience with some general-purpose programming language such as Java or Go
- Are eager to champion data engineering and help your colleagues learn
Ideally you also bring:
- Experience with data engineering and data architecture in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience from setting up data flows that provide automated verification and error handling
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Matilda Andersson at email@example.com or Director of Efficient Mobility Mehdi Akbarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.