Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking to fill multiple data engineering roles at different levels of experience. As a Data Engineer at Einride you will build data pipelines using real-time data from vehicles and logistics systems to enable actionable insights around sustainability and performance. You’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Build high quality data pipelines to power dashboards, business reports and machine learning models
- Work with external and internal data consumers to understand and predict their needs in terms of data sets
- In the more senior roles you will also:
- Develop strategy and architecture for collecting, organizing and leveraging data
- Be a goto person with regards to data engineering craftsmanship and mentor more junior data engineers
We expect that you:
- Have extensive experience in working hands-on with real-world datasets
- Are fluent in modern, cloud-native data engineering tools. We use SQL, BigQuery, Dataform, Dataflow, and Google Pub/Sub among others.
- Have experience with some general-purpose programming language such as Python, Java or Go
- Are eager to champion data engineering and help your colleagues learn
Ideally you also bring:
- Experience with data engineering and data architecture in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience from setting up data flows that provide automated verification and error handling
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.