Head of Controlling
Finance & Legal - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The finance team is responsible for the funding of the company, investor relations as well as accounting and controlling. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As the Head of Controlling at Einride, you'll be joining a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Take overall responsibility for the company's business and financial control department
- Build your team and function to support Einride's growth journey
As a person, you are ambitious, hard-working, and have a high sense of responsibility. You are as good a leader as you are a doer. You have most likely spent a large proportion of your career focusing on how to best measure performance in organizations and are now looking to take all that experience to build a world-class controlling function at a world-class company!
Previous experience and qualifications that will help you be great:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other relevant fields
- 7+ years of relevant work experience from controlling
- Experience from SaaS companies or the automotive industry is a plus, but not a requirement
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
If you have any questions, please contact CHRO Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org