Head of Debt Financing
Finance & Legal - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The finance team is responsible for the funding of the company, investor relations as well as accounting and controlling. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As the Head of Debt Financing at Einride, you'll be joining a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Work closely with the CFO to set and execute on the company's funding strategy
- Head up the company's debt funding efforts, primarily focusing on the financing of vehicles
- Structure and raise debt to support the company's roll out of vehicles and overall company business plan
As a person you are ambitious, hard working and have a high sense of responsibility. Team work comes naturally to you, but you are also able to work independently. You have an in depth understanding of financing and structuring of financing solutions.
Previous experience and qualifications that will help you be great:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other relevant fields
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience within debt financing, DCM, or similar from top tier institutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
If you have any questions, please contact CHRO Mattias Nagér at email@example.com