Finance & Legal - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The central office & finance team is responsible for long-term strategy, investor relations, legal, and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As a paralegal at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You will be part of Einrides’s group legal team and responsibilities will include:
- Virtual data room management
- Contract management (including managing the company’s contract management system and being responsible for ensuring that signing and contract approval system and being responsible for ensuring that signing and contract approval processes are followed)
- Drafting corporate documents and support with various agreements.
- Administration of lawyer inquiries
- Other compliance and legal-related task
- Translation support
- Experience of working as a legal assistant or paralegal at law firm of the legal department
- Relevant education such as law, economy, and administration.
- Excellent office suite knowledge and experience and other digital tools and platforms.
- Excellent level in English, written and oral.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org