Customer Operations - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Business Analyst within operations at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Drive and coordinate pre-studies in close collaboration with customers and Einride colleagues
- Develop business cases through analysis of logistic data
- Provide insights and recommendations by identifying, analysing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Master’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Driven and self going with high analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong interest and passion for operations topics including logistics, manufacturing, product development, supply chain and purchasing
This position is based in Gothenburg/Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at firstname.lastname@example.org