Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As System administrator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
The IT team is responsible for creating best in class employee experience by enabling productivity with technology and automation.
About the position:
- Develop, manage and support Einride internal tools such as Salesforce, Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform and Slack
- Lead, analyze and automate processes within the organization using current tools as well as designing and implementing new tools where needed
- Implement access and endpoint management to support company growth
- Facilitate employee training sessions and provide support to your colleagues
- Experience in administering Salesforce and Google Workspace products
- You enjoy helping others and automating manual processes with technology
- Proactive by nature and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- Versatile mindset, ability to quickly shift focus on company needs
- Curious with a creative mindset and technical interest
This position is based in Stockholm/Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at email@example.com.