Paid Media Specialist
Marketing - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Paid Media Specialist, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop, execute and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of Paid Search and Paid Social
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Manage and oversee overall paid media budget
- Minimum of 2 years Digital Marketing experience on client or agency side
- Previous experience in managing Paid Media (Google, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram etc) with awesome results
- A metrics driven approach and good understanding of audience management and measurement (ideally Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certified)
- Experience within Digital B2B Marketing and/or knowledge within SEO a great plus
- Proactive by nature and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com