Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for enthusiastic, humble and creative Backend Engineers who are passionate about creating simple, beautiful and helpful solutions to empower the public and the transport business. As a Backend Engineer at Einride, you will join one of our top talent teams where you will have the opportunity to innovate and drive change together with other ambitious, innovative and kind-hearted people who all challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
At Einride everyone is responsible for their work end to end, from development to production. You will help us improve developer happiness, our fearless development culture and acquire a deep understanding of your domain. This includes the needs of customers and other stakeholders to help out with planning and prioritisation of your team’s activities. You will be working in a cross-functional team with a mix of developers and other roles such as subject matter experts, data scientists, designers, UX researchers, and product managers.
- Build a platform for managing electrical trucks and transport systems
- Use the Go programming language and the Google Cloud Platform as your primary development tools
- Work with open source code
- Work in a cloud native, microservices architecture and commit to production several times a day.
- Have previous professional experience on backend development
- Able to work in a diverse team and collaborate with others
- Be curious in learning/helping out in other areas than backend development
- Learn from fantastic colleagues and share your knowledge and experience
These are full-time positions based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible since selection and interviews are held continually.