Tech, Freight Mobility Platform - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a strategic analyst at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Setup, implement and maintain analytical models for lifecycle cost and environmental footprint of electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Guide Einride’s expansion through pricing, cost modelling, and lane selection strategy
- Support and develop lifecycle cost and environmental assessment documentation and presentations for internal and external use cases
- Lead ad hoc quantitative deep dives, analyses and support to identify business opportunities/issues and form hypotheses
- Interact horizontally across the organisation to find needs and possible solutions
- Identify, track, and report on KPIs related to cost and pricing strategy
We expect that you:
- Have a masters degree in engineering, economics, math or finance and be comfortable with mathematics and statistics
- Be comfortable with databases, SQL and data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Are excited to form strong stakeholder relationships
- Have the ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible manner
- Are eager to learn and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HRBP Veronica Gidstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Director of Efficient Mobility Mehdi Akbarian at email@example.com.