Design - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble UX Researcher who is passionate about users, empathizes with them and eager to understand everything about their needs.
What you will do:
You'll be joining our design team with a bunch of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, and work towards a sustainable future.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes
- Conduct user research, using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Synthesise and communicate research findings to shape designs and to help inform the product roadmap
- Create customer journey maps, personas and service blueprints
- Take part in shaping findings into solutions together with the design team
Who you are:
- You are a UX Researcher at heart with 3+ years of work experience in the field
- You value the importance of human-centered design and actively seek user feedback
- You love to include your colleagues in the research and communicate your findings and ideas
- You believe it is obvious to work with insights rather than opinions
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com