Marketing - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble Service Designer who is passionate about creating practical, simple and human solutions to complex problems that will help move the design at Einride forward. As a Service Designer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. This position is based in Stockholm.
In this role you’ll:
- Lead business design activities, including design storytelling, creative brainstorms, coaching, business/investment case generation and project management
- Help create informative and beautiful slides for all Einride’s external presentations, including investors, partner and commercial presentations
- Be responsible for establishing people-centric business strategies for our potential clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level
- Work closely with our marketing and commercial teams in pursuing new business leads by converting these leads to proposal writing and proposal delivery
- Create qualitative, insightful, and confidence-inspiring pitch decks and business cases
We expect that you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within relevant field
- In-depth knowledge, experience and application of Service or Business Design to address human, business and technology challenges
- Comfortable working with tools such as PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Adobe Creative Suite for presentation purposes. Familiarity with Figma
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where you continuously get to co-create meaningful ideas and deliver real impact to the society
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fredrikson at firstname.lastname@example.org