Project Manager Deployment
Customer Operations - Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Project Manager within Deployment at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan and execute the deployment of Einride's products
- Managing installation projects at customer sites (e.g. project management, partnership negotiations, detailed implementation planning etc.) in close interaction with customers
- Drive continuous improvements in close collaboration with customers and partners
- Bachelor's degree within the relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience from implementation and deployment projects towards external customers
- Experience from transport industry and IT integration is positive
- Independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com