Director, New Market Expansion
Sales - Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The sales team is responsible for sales strategy, client acquisition and client relations. They make sure the movement keeps growing
As Director, New Market Expansion at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Lead a part of Einride’s international expansion and go-to-market strategy for new markets
- Build a dedicated team of expansion strategists and sales executives
- Deliver on very ambitious plans for new market expansion and hands on deliver initial sales in those markets
We expect that you:
- Have a strong strategic and analytical mindset, most likely gained from a Tier 1 strategy consulting firm
- Have +10 years of experience in complex and consultative sales, especially in new customer acquisition
- Ideally have functional experience from supply chain/operations or vertical experience from Retail, Consumer Goods or Industry Goods
This position is full-time and based in either Stockholm or another major capital in Europe. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org