Management & others - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Project Coordinator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This role belongs to the Central Office & Finance team, who are responsible for long-term strategy, investor relations, legal, and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
- Support the tech organisation by coordinating ongoing externally funded research and innovation projects. This includes administration and reporting.
- Together with the tech organisation identify research and innovation projects that are in line with the long-term goals of the company and suitable for public funding. Prepare applications for funding.
- Represent Einride in various collaboration platforms and industry organisations.
- At least 3-5 years experience as a project manager/coordinator/administrator, preferably for research and innovation projects.
- Well organised and independent, hands on problem solver at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks.
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind.
- Experience from transport industry is a plus
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com