Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for enthusiastic, humble and creative Frontend Engineers who are passionate about creating simple, beautiful and helpful solutions to educate and empower the public and the transport business. As a Frontend Engineer at Einride, you will have the opportunity to innovate and drive change as a member of a top talent team of ambitious, innovative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
At Einride, we strive for a high degree of team autonomy and for delivering high-quality products to our customers. These joint ambitions will require you to acquire knowledge of a complex domain through close collaboration with specialists and to develop your skills in writing high-quality code and creating beautiful user interfaces. As a member of one of our teams, you will get to build applications to visualize, plan, schedule and execute electric transport. These applications are built using TypeScript and React together with Golang microservices. We are deploying and managing our services in Google Cloud Platform, Firebase and Gatsby.
- Develop, test, verify and evolve new and existing features and products.
- Together with your team, reflect and evaluate on tradeoffs regarding code, system design and architecture.
- Contribute to building the Einride culture and enable your peers to grow and succeed.
- Be curious about technologies and tools that we use to build our systems.
We expect you to:
- Have developed and maintained real-life applications using TypeScript and React.
- Be experienced in creating responsive designs using CSS with consideration to various browser behavior.
- Written basic tests using relevant technologies within web development.
- Be accustomed to working with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
These positions are full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible since selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Gustav Österlind at email@example.com or VP Engineering Pia Fåk Sunnanbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.