Software Engineer for Algorithms
Tech, Freight Mobility Platform - Stockholm, Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making transport flows from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Software Engineer for Algorithms at Einride, you’ll be joining the team that makes electric freight transportation possible by means of ground-breaking planning and routing algorithms. This top talent cross-functional team is made up of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Levelling-up our existing planning capabilities by developing new algorithms with the goal to plan and operate our electric vehicles in the most cost-efficient and sustainable manner.
- Applying your software engineering skills in the vehicle routing context and similar challenging problems in the logistics space.
- Developing software in Java and Go on Google Cloud Platform.
- You have an interest in algorithms and optimization to solve complex problems such as vehicle routing and crew scheduling.
- You have a breadth of experience in software engineering, and you constantly push yourself to improve your skills and understand new concepts and domains.
- You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds to break new ground in a team-oriented manner.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Benjamin Kickhöfer at firstname.lastname@example.org or recruiter Matilda Andersson email@example.com.