Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
At Einride we develop our own autonomous driving stack, and Team Power Up that you would be joining, is a key enabler for this.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop strategies and methods for electrical systems development together with your team.
- Lead in creation of Einrides electrical architecture and PASD.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation in Catia.
- Design and create purchase material for electromechanical components.
- Select and evaluate components to be used in accordance with specifications.
- Support inhouse manufacturing of Autonomous vehicles.
- Depending on your profile and interest, the position could include staff responsibility.
- Documented experience from wiring harness design and electrical schematics, preferably within Automotive.
- Know-how in building wiring harness prototypes.
- Curious with a creative mindset and technical interest.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at email@example.com