Market & Customer Experience - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission freight system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Copywriter at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. You’ll belong to the marketing team which is responsible for brand development, language, events, and visuals. Modern warrior-poets, they make the revolution look and sound good.
In this role you’ll:
- Create English and Swedish copy for a range of purposes and channels such as press releases, brand and product campaigns, social media, web and more
- Edit and proofread internal copy
- Support in copy-related questions and with visual design related tasks
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant education in marketing, communication or similar
- Love storytelling and awesome execution
- Are creative and persist a can-do mentality. We also see it as a great plus if you have an interest or experience in visual design
- Proactive by nature and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com