Management & others - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The central office & finance team is responsible for long-term strategy, investor relations, legal, and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As a legal counsel at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support the business with commercial agreements, including drafting, negotiation and template management. This will cover all types of agreements of the business, such as customer agreements, software license agreements, partner agreements and purchase agreements.
- Support in the company's international expansion, such as local compliance questions and establishment of legal entities.
- Operative day to day support to the business of Einride within areas such as funding, HR, IP and data privacy (GDPR).
- Master of law from one of the top universities in Sweden.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience (reputable business law-firm, startup, or a bigger corporation).
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com