Lead Backend Engineer
Tech - Stockholm, Göteborg
Einride needs you! Join our mission to save the world by developing an all-electric, autonomous, zero-emission transportation system.
As a part of our expansion to the US and other new markets, we are leveling up our cloud platform infrastructure to meet new demands on scalability, reliability and cybersecurity. You will be part of the backbone of this initiative, as a developer and carrier of technical vision.
- Create strategy, architecture and lead the implementation of the core systems of Einride’s Freight Mobility Platform.
- Collaborate across team boundaries to help spread knowledge and best practices in backend development.
- Grow with us. We move fast and learn continuously. As a lead developer you will mentor people around you as well as learn from them.
We expect that you:
- Have previous experience developing modern cloud-native software with high requirements on reliability and cybersecurity.
- Are an experienced backend developer who sets a quality standard and leads by example with hands-on development.
- Have previous experience collaborating with the broader business, translating requirements from a range of stakeholders (Product/UX/Legal/Compliance) into simple and maintainable backend services.
Ideally you also bring:
- Experience with Go, gRPC and cloud-native system design in Google Cloud Platform.
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Knowing that a diverse workforce is an innovation booster, we especially welcome female applicants and applicants with a non-typical engineering background.
If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Christian Bergius at firstname.lastname@example.org or VP Engineering Pia Fåk Sunnanbo email@example.com