Management & others - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The central office & finance team is responsible for long-term strategy, investor relations, legal, and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As a legal associate at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Handling of agreements, supportive with drafting and QA as well as creating internal legal processes such as template management and archiving routines.
- Support in the company's international expansion, such as local compliance questions and establishment of legal entities.
- Operative day to day support to the business of Einride within areas such as funding, HR, IP, data privacy (GDPR) and commercial agreements.
- Master of law from one of the top universities
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (law-firm, startup, or a bigger corporation)
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org