Part-time HR Administrator - Student
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
HR is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation.
As an HR Administrator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support the local HR team with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Document, update and maintain employee data in relevant systems
- Recruitment related task, such as CV screening, phone interviews and reference checks
- Currently studying at university, including but not limited to the fields of human resources, engineering or law and economics.
- Plan to graduate late 2021 or during 2022
- Interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Available for part-time work, averaging 2-3 days per week
- Written and verbal fluency in Swedish and English
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Business Partner Veronica Gidstedt at email@example.com.