Lead Data Engineer
Tech - Göteborg, Stockholm
Einride needs you! Join our mission to save the world by developing an all-electric, autonomous, zero-emission transportation system.
Using real-world data from vehicles and logistics systems to derive actionable insights around sustainability and performance is a cornerstone of our Freight Mobility Platform. As a Lead Data Engineer at Einride, you will help us leverage the power of data by evolving and streamlining our processes and tooling.
- Lead the way and set an example for data engineering excellence at Einride
- Develop strategy and architecture for collecting, organizing and leveraging data
- Be a core part of an autonomous product team within the software organization
- Spread data literacy inside your team and across the whole company
We expect that you:
- Have extensive experience in working hands-on with large real-world datasets
- Are fluent in modern, cloud-native data engineering tools, such as SQL, Python, Airflow, Dataform or DBT
- Have experience with some general-purpose programming language such as Java or Go
- Are eager to champion data engineering and help your colleagues learn
Ideally you also bring:
- Experience with data engineering and data architecture in Google Cloud Platform
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Christian Bergius at email@example.com or VP Engineering Pia Fåk Sunnanbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.