Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Senior Data Scientist at Einride, your job is to work with stakeholders across the organisation to identify business needs that can be formulated as solvable machine learning or optimisation problems, and together with your team design and build robust end-to-end solutions.
- Be a core part of one of our cross-functional product teams, building products and spreading data literacy
- Identify business needs and translate them into mathematical problems
- Design and implement solutions for machine learning and optimisation problems
- Mentor junior team members in data science techniques and tools
We expect that you:
- Have a solid background in a quantitative subject, e.g., statistics, physics, mathematics, computer science or bioinformatics
- Are fluent in some programming language and its data and machine learning libraries, e.g., Python/pandas/scikit-learn
- Have great skills in communicating model results to less technical stakeholders
- Are excited to dive into the details of logistics flows to make the sustainability revolution happen
Ideally you also bring:
- Software engineering background or interest
- Knowledge of spatial analysis/statistics
- Experience in machine learning version control
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.