Tech - Göteborg, Stockholm
Einride needs you! Join our mission to save the world by developing an all-electric, autonomous, zero-emission transportation system.
Using real-world data from vehicles and logistics systems to derive actionable insights around sustainability and performance is a cornerstone of our Freight Mobility Platform. As a Data Scientist at Einride, your job is to make sense of data and to make the insights available to your colleagues and customers.
- Be a core part of one of our cross-functional product teams, building products and spreading data literacy
- Analyse planned and executed operational data to design and verify our models for insights and forecasting
- Help drawing insights from large simulated datasets
We expect that you:
- Have a background in mathematics and/or statistics
- Are proficient in Python and MATLAB
- Have great skills in visualizing complex data
- Love sharing your competence and insights with fellow Einriders
- Are excited to dive into the details of logistics flows to make the sustainability revolution happen
Ideally you also bring
- Experience with applied machine learning and/or predictive modelling
- Experience of working with logistics, maps and/or GPS trajectory data
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Christian Bergius at email@example.com or VP Engineering Pia Fåk Sunnanbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.