Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission freight system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Autonomous Transport team is responsible for designing and building world class software solutions enabling all-electric, autonomous transportation, using modern software development tools and methodologies with a unique mix of development experience from Sweden’s automotive and consumer software scene.
As an experienced engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a diverse top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technologies required to deliver on the technology roadmap for a world class robust compute platform for autonomous driving. This includes working with Yocto modules, cloud log integration, performance measurement in an edge computing environment.
- Great knowledge of compute hardware such CPUs, GPUs, AI-accelerators.
- Identify, initiate and maintain collaboration with strategic partners necessary to deliver on the technology roadmap.
- As an experienced engineer you are comfortable with working on both the conceptual level as well as your implementing solutions into the company tech stack.
- Push the envelope for quality and throughput by teaching and mentoring your colleagues.
- You have recent experience with modifying Linux kernels and working with complex compute environments.
- You have great experience logging and monitoring cloud/edge compute devices.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver who loves to learn new skills and technologies, and you are comfortable with driving decisions on high-level architecture and strategic technology choices.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience with safety critical systems.
- Experience with QNX, Autosar, etc.
- Knowledge in Einride specific Tech Stack: Linux, Go, C/C++, gRPC, Docker
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Julian Lundberg at email@example.com or Engineering Tomas Ohlson at firstname.lastname@example.org.