Operational Project Manager CET(Conventional Electric Trucks)
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As Operational Project Manager CET at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Enhancement, development and balancing of technical specifications for production, sourcing and operational needs with close cooperation with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Perform flow and load calculations & analysis
- As project leader drive and lead cross functional work and communication (internal and external) to ensure operational excellence
- Balance time, content (technology) and cost for optimal customer & operational experience
- Experience from Project Management in highly complex technical products in the automotive and/or the logistics industry
- Operations experience is and advantage
- A good communicator and an independent, hands on problem solver at different levels that takes clear ownership of tasks.
This position is based in Gothenburg or Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Christian Bergius at email@example.com