Senior Site Reliability Engineer - SaaS Platform
Tech - Stockholm
Einride needs you! Join our mission to save the world by developing an all-electric, autonomous, zero-emission transportation system.
As a part of our expansion to the US and other new markets, we need to level up our capabilities in information security and modern compliance. To meet these challenges we’ve decided to form a brand new team consisting of security experts and developers. You will be a part of this team’s backbone as a developer and carrier of technical vision.
- Build and operate backend services and tools that increase the reliability, scalability and integrity of Einride's platform.
- Collaborate across team boundaries to help spread knowledge and best practices in security and compliance.
- Collaborate within your team to create a platform that alleviates security and compliance concerns from individual developers by means of automation.
- Grow with us. We move fast and learn continuously. As a senior developer you will mentor people around you as well as learn from them.
We expect that you:
- Share our values that modern compliance goes hand-in-hand with software development expertise, devops best practices and developer happiness.
- Have previous experience of developing modern cloud-native software with compliance requirements, such as fintech or similar enterprise applications.
- Bring the technical vision and direction needed to successfully get your newly formed team off the ground.
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Knowing that a diverse workforce is an innovation booster, we especially welcome female applicants and applicants with a non-typical engineering background.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Christian Bergius at email@example.com or VP Engineering Pia Fåk Sunnanbo firstname.lastname@example.org