Market & Customer Experience - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The marketing team is responsible for creating brand and product awareness and ensuring a coherent experience of the Einride brand. Through design, events, activations, and storytelling we aim to create an emotional brand and customer experience.
As a a Marketing Director at Einride, you'll be leading a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This position reports to the CMO and is a member of Market & Customer experience leadership team. The role is preferably based in Stockholm.
- Develop, lead and execute marketing plan & brand strategy.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and teams to deliver B2B marketing campaigns to drive sales growth
- Collect and prioritize requests and coordinate marketing resources.
- Ensure tracking, review, and continuous improvement based on pre-defined KRs.
- Set marketing budget and utilize it effectively. Track and follow up ROI.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to set direction and develop the team.
- Experience from growing and expanding teams
- Experience in sales lead generation
- Experience from B2B business is favorable
- Both strategic and operative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Love to work in a startup environment with creative colleagues and together create magic
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org