Market & Customer Experience - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Market & CE team is responsible for brand development, language and visuals. Modern warrior-poets, they make the revolution look good.
As Communication associate at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan, lead and execute proactive and reactive communication activities on a global scale, in close collaboration with the Communications Director as well as the management and marketing team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key journalists to drive awareness around Einirde´s brand and generate accurate and positive media coverage.
- Support Einride’s key spokespeople before announcements, panels and interviews.
- 2-3 years experience in public relations, communications or related field. Preferably at an agency or in a high-growth, fast-paced, international work environment.
- Excellent English and Swedish communication skills.
- Strong organisational and project management competency.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com