Production - Göteborg
Do you want to be part of Einrides Super7 team that creates the most amazing autonomous electric trucks in the world from beginning to end?
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Team Super7 belongs to Einrides Mission Hardware and together we are responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Prototype Technician at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
We build state of the art automotive prototype vehicles
- Excellence in solving and cooperating with your team with a know-how in both or one of:
- electrical skill set - assemble, crimp, solder, route, mount
- mechanical skill set - assemble, cut, drill, paint, polish
- A fast learner and creative problem-solver, adaptable to changing requirements, timelines, and processes
- Your hobby as your job or your job as a hobby
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com or Product Lead Hardware Marie Dahlgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.