Do you want to be part of Einride's most fun team that creates the most amazing autonomous electric trucks in the world from beginning to end?
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Prototype Technician team belongs to Einride's Manufacturing Mission and together we are responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride's vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Prototype Technician at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative and kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Team of Prototype Technicians
We build state of the art automotive prototype vehicles.
- Knowledge of building electrical trucks/vehicles
- Knowledge in making electrical wiring harnesses from single piece/prototype to small series solutions - assemble, crimp, solder, route and mount. Experience from automotive is a plus
- Experience and know how of a Mechanical skill set - assemble, cut, drill, paint and polish
- A fast learner and creative problem-solver, adaptable to changing requirements, timelines and processes
- Cooperating with a team that sees your hobby as your job or your job as a hobby
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.