Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
HR is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation. We support the business in HR related matters. We are in charge of creating a great employee experience and to provide world-class HR Support.
As an HR Administrator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support the local HR team with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Document, update and maintain employee data in relevant systems
- Support projects together with the HR team within onboarding, internships, internal culture and more
- Currently studying within relevant academic field at University
- Plan to graduate university between June 2023 and January 2024
- Interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Available for part-time work, averaging app. 16 hours per week
- Written and verbal fluency in Swedish and English
This position is based in Gothenburg or Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.