Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
This is all enabled by our digital brain, the Saga platform. Einride is now taking the next step in its offering and building a standalone SaaS business of the Saga Capabilities. This is a unique chance of being part of building this business from the start.
To build this business, we are looking for a Business Development Director. In this role, you will be instrumental in finding the right product market fit for our offering and building a strong account base. You will work closely together with the product, marketing and regional commercial team to establish and scale our SaaS offering. As we are building this business from the start, you should thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. As a Business Development Director you will be responsible for growing our SaaS customer base together with our Regional commercial team. You will manage the full cycle of the SaaS offering.
The Commercial team is responsible for designing strategic account growth roadmaps, growing and retaining our world-class client base, and exceeding customer expectations at every stage of the journey. You will support the right product market fit by translating key customer insights to our product team. Furthermore, you will use your consultative solution selling experience and well-developed business acumen to sell our SaaS offering to strategic customers in Europe. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Develop and execute a strategy for customer revenue growth and retention
- Attracting and attaining new customers for the growth of business strategic revenue targets
- Own full cycle sales journey for strategic enterprise customers
- Understanding business needs to function as primary advocate for the customer; developing and implementing scalable transformational solutions
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and presentations that explain Einride’s products and services to customer business users
- Exhibit consultatory driven sales by leveraging deep product knowledge in the logistics technology space
- Manage complex sales processes and follow-through on commitments, and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Partner and collaborate cross functionally with different business units across multiple Delivery Areas (Commercial, Solutions Development, Operations, Product, and Tech)
- 10+ years experience in sales and sales leadership
- Experience from transport & logistics and/or SaaS industries
- Understanding and a strong affinity with supply chain transformation are highly appreciated
- Experience from strategic consulting, and/or business development in SaaS is an advantage
- Experience from working in in high growth environments is preferred
- Demonstrated career trajectory with proven success bringing in net new customers to exceed revenue targets
- Superior communication skills to effectively communicate complex information, including business case development
- Highly skilled in program management and meticulous organizational skills
- Well versed and knowledgeable in contract negotiation
This position can be based in either Stockholm, Berlin, Amsterdam or London. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.