Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble CAD sculptor who is passionate about creating products and solutions to complex problems that will help move the design at Einride forward. As an Industrial Designer Sculptor at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role.
As a CAD sculptor you will be a part of an interdisciplinary team with the ability to work on a multitude of products within the einride ecosystem. Your responsibilities will include being a substantial part of the product development process all the way from the first 3D model / rendering to the preparation for mass production. In this role, you will translate and define the design intent of the industrial designers using 3D software while working with mechanical engineers to meet requirements.
- Create Sketch model of the different vehicles that the team is working on.
- Negotiate design solutions with relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Work with cross functional team to understand the different needs and provide solution to the different stakeholders.
- Create A class model to prepare for production.
- Develop prototype models and run projects to deliver prototypes.
- Ensure high design quality in what we deliver to our users, in close collaboration with our product and tech team.
- Take the lead on CAD design for the projects you are involved in and work with different stakeholders to improve it
- 2+ years of experience in surface modeling
- You need to have a strong understanding in A-Class surfacing
- You need to have a strong interest in mechanical design and production processes
- Surfacing tool: Autodesk Alia
- Basic knowledge of CAD packages: Catia, NX, or Solidworks
- Rendering tools: Keyshot, Unreal, VRED, or similar
- Great sense of form that should be showcased in your portfolio
- A good understanding of manufacturing techniques and collaboration with engineers
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where you continuously get to develop
- You have experience from the automotive industry
A Bonus If:
- You master the art of digital sketching and visualization
- You have an understanding of VR and Unreal Engine
- You have an interest in digital products, interface design, transportation design, UX Design
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.